- worked and traveled a lot
- made some friends
- said goodbye to a few friends
- got my own apartment
- took a Japanese test
- did important life stuff in a foreign language
- gained, lost, then regained weight
- accepted myself a bit more and became less uncomfortable wearing and presenting as I really want to
- blogged more regularly or at least tried to
- stopped getting chonic hives and came off a year plus round of steriods
- started singing more seriously and entered a few contests/battled
- just had a good year in general
I had to go to Sakae recently to return a skirt that was too small. On the way bsck, I decided to go exploring. I ended up in Osu.
I got a call from the company my brother works for yesterday. I was offered a job. The job starts later today. The commute is a bit long, but the pay and hours are good, so I can’t mind too much. Through it, I should be able to start paying down my loans.
From what was said yesterday, it looks like I’m going to be assigned to a similar department as my brother’s. I am now officially another cog in the corporate machine. I’m so happy!! ((I really am, I always wanted to have an office job like this.))
I will probably update either later today or tomorrow about my first impressions of my new job. Of course, I plan to omit anything too incriminating or anything that can traced back to the actual company or myself.
Wish me luck!