Got our first significant amount of snowfall this evening. I was on assignment at my old school in Anjo when my friend told me that we were forecast to get a decent amount of snow this afternoon. It was supposed to star around three, but it started sometime around five or six.
- worked and traveled a lot
- made some friends
- said goodbye to a few friends
- got my own apartment
- took a Japanese test
- did important life stuff in a foreign language
- gained, lost, then regained weight
- accepted myself a bit more and became less uncomfortable wearing and presenting as I really want to
- blogged more regularly or at least tried to
- stopped getting chonic hives and came off a year plus round of steriods
- started singing more seriously and entered a few contests/battled
- just had a good year in general
There were many trees at Okazaki Aeon Mall and a lot of them had color-changing lights. All the tress were white with soft pastel details and lots of reflective decorations. From the skylights hung translucent snowflakes.
X-mas decorations are already going up. Everywhere I look, there are trees, snowflakes, and Santa Hats. It’s insane. At least the lights are nice.
Location’ Okazaki Aeon Mall
Rain rain go away, maybe come back some other day. #I thought the rainy season was in June